Feature Request: Log Delivery Status and...

//Feature Request: Log Delivery Status and Resend Gift Notification Emails
Feature Request: Log Delivery Status and Resend Gift Notification Emails 2018-02-20T15:22:34+00:00

Ideas Products WooCommerce PDF Vouchers Feature Request: Log Delivery Status and Resend Gift Notification Emails

3 Votes

Feature Request: Log Delivery Status and Resend Gift Notification Emails

Please add the ability to resend the gift email and check the delivery status when sending PDF vouchers as a gift to someone else. This feature is really needed and its missing.

We have clients calling our business stating their friends or family member never received the gift email. Usually it just went to spam or something, and I can check the email went out on the server level and it does. But there is no easy way to check from the Admin that the email was sent and the date.

Most importantly, add a way to resend the gift email from admin dashboard. So if a client says their friend/family member didn’t receive, I can just resend it quickly, or resend to a different email if needed.

I know I can resend the order email, but this is not want we want to do. We just want to resend the gift email to the correct recipient.

YITH Woocommerce Gift Cards has this feature, and although your plugin is much better overall, this single feature would make it SO much better! Please take a look at the example here:

http://www.netco1.com/sendstatus.jpg

SabinVI (Participant) shared this idea  .  February 8, 2018 at 5:55 pm
PLANNED  WPWeb   WPWeb (Keymaster)

This is planned for future version of plugin.

0 comments

Viewing 0 posts
Sign in to raise your voice
Prefer to Login with Social Media
We'll never post to any of your accounts
OR
Enter your e-mail address to sign in